Save with Flex Passes!
Our flex pass pick 6 subscriptions allow you to purchase 6 ticket credits at a discounted rate but choose the performances you wish to attend at a later date. This is great if you know you'll want to attend concerts but can't commit just yet.
Flex Passes are available for our Masterworks and Foothills Pops series, and are only for Sections B and C.
How to Redeem Your Flex Pass
There are two ways to redeem Flex Passes.
At the Box Office:
- Call (828) 324-8603 between 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday- Friday.
- Tell your name and mention your coupon code, which you were given upon purchase.
On our website:
- Click any button on the Symphony website that says "Buy Tickets" or "Buy Individual Tickets" to purchase via Arts People.
- Select the performance you would like to see.
- If available, select the seat(s) you would like to reserve.
- Enter your email address and log-in information.
- Enter your coupon code in the appropriate box and click “Apply” to redeem Flex Pass.
- Click the “Complete Order” button.
All ticket prices include NC State tax.
You may purchase online or call the Symphony Ticket Office at 828.324.8603 to purchase tickets. Tickets may be mailed, picked up from the WPS office or held at Will-Call. In order to avoid the ticket lines, we encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance. Box Office is open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For your convenience, buy and print your tickets online!
All seats are assigned. To reserve a specific seat or area, please book online or call the WPS office for information. If subscriber misplaces tickets, they can be replaced at no cost by calling the WPS office in advance. Single tickets will be sold one hour before each concert at the concert location. Ticket refunds are not available. Patrons unable to use their tickets for a performance are urged to return them to the ticket office for resale up to one hour before scheduled performance. A tax credit for returned tickets can be issued. We accept Visa, MasterCard, checks and cash.